Alton Camera Club meets every Wednesday from September to May at Holybourne Village Hall, Church Lane, Alton GU34 4HD from 7.30pm to 10pm (and after in The White Hart pub) and offers:
- A warm welcome to people of all ages and abilities and with all types of camera from SLRs (digital or film) to compacts or phone cameras. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- An opportunity to develop new skills and to enhance the skills you already have.
- Practical workshops and field trips throughout the season with hands-on demonstrations and expert advice on various techniques and genres of photography including portraits, macro, still life, nature, landscapes and street photography.
- Presentations from experienced photographers illustrating a range of techniques and topics such as travel, nature, astro-photography, portraits, processing techniques and many more!
- Friendly club competitions every month where digital images and prints are assessed by qualified judges who score and provide constructive feedback.
History: The Alton Camera Club was founded in 1957 and is a member of the Southern Counties Photographic Federation.
Holybourne Village Hall, Church Lane, Alton GU34 4HD